Monday, 14 November 2016

Wonderful Wednesday #6

I'm back! Did you miss me?!

It's not been the best couple of weeks, I'll be honest, but I've been mindful of my Wonderful Wednesday task and have made notes every time I have seen a little bit of lovely. Most of the time they snuck up on me when least expected, though there really aren't all that many considering it's been 2 weeks.

Oh well... So, without further ado, on with the Wonderful...

☆ Two Door Cinema Club. Specifically, their new single, "Bad Decisions". I'll be honest, I've liked the band since I saw them play at Glastonbury in 2011. However, the latest single seems to be a bit different to what I'd expect from them.  That said... every time I've heard it come on the radio in my car, I've turned the volume right up and bobbed my head along to it jubilantly! Isn't it great when you find a song like that? Just cheers you up when you don't even necessarily realise you need cheering up!

☆ This. Just this.



☆ The John Lewis Christmas advert. Come on, you know the one. With the dog. Another departure from what you would expect to see from John Lewis, but I LOVE it. It made me giggle and well up with tears all at the same time. Admittedly, I watched it on a rather emotional day, but I think my reaction would have been the same nonetheless.

It has been a difficult fortnight. Scratch that, it's been a difficult flipping YEAR.  How about you tell me about yours and I can share in your Wonderful... hopefully I will see you next week with much more Wednesday cheer!

1 comment:

  1. I missed you!

    YES to the John Lewis Christmas advert. I've watched it too many times to count now but I still adore it. Have you seen the M&S advert? And the Waitrose one? (I haven't actually watched the last one because I'm pretty sure I'll blub and I'm not ready for that yet...but I've heard good things!)

    Sending hugs to you. You've had a shitter of a year (even with everything else going on in the world) and you're a superhuman for simply sitting down and writing one of these posts. C xx

    ReplyDelete